Please keep this in mind before scheduling a session
- Our hypnosis sessions are for those (adults) on the path of Spiritual Enlightenment.
- Schedule only ONE appointment and only for yourself. Friends and family members wanting a session should schedule it themselves under their own name and contact information. If you schedule more than one session, the other one(s) will be cancelled.
- Your session will be for you and the questions directed to your Higher Self should be in reference to you, not your family or friends.
- Clients must be of sound mind and able to hear well and communicate with the hypnotist in English. I do not use translators nor will I conduct a session if you cannot hear or understand me or if I cannot understand you.
- A session will not proceed if a person is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If you are under a doctor’s care for a condition you will be addressing during the session, a prescription for hypnotherapy is required from your doctor.
- The cost of the session is for time and facilities per hour, not for the results. No refunds are given.
- Emergencies happen. In the event that I have to cancel your session, your deposit will be refunded but you are responsible for your travel expenses. Please consider protecting yourself with transferable airline tickets.